Welcome to National Highway of Prayer. Let us prepare a HIGHWAY for OUR GOD (Isaiah 40:3 & 62:10)
as we walk TOGETHER as ONE (John 13:34-35 & 17:20-23). Contact: prayersurgenow@gmail.com

Sunday, September 11, 2016

TONIGHT 9/11... 15 YEARS LATER: An Open Invitation to the Body of Christ

Please click HERE
for an Open invitation the Body of Christ to
DAILY PRAYER CAMPAIGN
Until Election Day, Nov 8
Every Morning, *8-9 am Eastern and
Mon-Fri Evenings, 8-9 pm Eastern
*Prayer Surge NOW! Sat mornings, 7:30-11 am Eastern
NATIONAL CONFERENCE CALL PRAYER


An Open Invitation to the Body of Christ
9/11… 15 YEARS LATER
National Prayer Conference Calling
TONIGHT, Sunday, September 11,
9-11 pm Eastern, 8-10 pm Central, 7-9 pm Mountain,
6-8 pm Eastern, 5-7 pm Alaska, 3-5 pm Hawaii
Call: 712-432-0075  Code: 6149782#  Mute: *6
Build Up, Build Up the Highway! ~ Isaiah 62:10 
Please connect 8:50 pm for introductions and remain until
11:10 pm for key announcements regarding future opportunities
Please read tonight's schedule below. Additional details, click HERE.
For 9/11 15 YEARS LATER Facebook Event page, click HERE.


On this solemn occasion of the 15th Anniversary of 9/11, the Body of Christ is invited to pray with the following servant leaders across America representing 30+ ministries, 20+ cities in AL, AZ, CA, CO, CT, IA, IL, LA, NC, TN, TX, VA, WA, Washington, DC, and Major Interstate Highway Corridors including I-5, I-10, I-15, I-20, I-25, I-30, I-35, I-40, I-45, I-65, I-70, I-75, I-80, I-85, I-90, I-95.  Please call using 712-432-0075, code 6149782# (press *6 to mute for best connection for everyone) and use the below prayer schedule for 9/11... 15 YEARS LATER.

Prayers of thanksgiving and praise to our Father: 
Prayers of declaring our total dependency on Christ alone:
Prayers of proclaiming living holy lives before our Holy God and all people:
Prayers of reaching our neighbors, including Muslims, with the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ:
  • Phil MigliorattiCities/Communities National Facilitator, Mission America Coalition, www.missionamerica.org, Coordinator, www.pray.network, Palatine, IL, I-90
  • Bev Dennen, Leadership Team, ASK Network, www.asknetwork.net, Sugar Mountain, NC, I-40
  • Taechin "TC" Kim, National Facilitator, Transform USA, www.transformusa.org, Colorado Springs, CO, I-25, I-70
  • Tim and Sandy RavanPresident, Global Connectors, www.globalconnectors.orgPhoenix AZ, I-10, I-40
  • Hormoz Shariat, Founder/President, Iran Alive Ministries, www.iranaliveministries.org, Dallas, TX, I-20, I-30, I-35, I-45
  • Kay HornerExecutive Director, Awakening America Alliance, Cry Out America, www.awakeningamerica.usCleveland, TN, I-75
Closing comments and prayer:
Please remain for information regarding other UNITED PRAYER opportunities:
  • Dai Sup Han, National Facilitator, Prayer Surge NOW!, www.prayersurgenow.netCo-Founder, National Weekend of Prayer to End Slavery and TraffickingColorado Springs, CO, I-25, I-70

The following prayer opportunities are open to the Body of Christ across America:
  • DAILY PRAYER CAMPAIGN: 12 Conference Call Prayer Sessions each week until Election Day, November 8, Every Morning *8-9 am Eastern and Mon-Fri Evenings 8-9 pm, click here and *Prayer Surge NOW! on Saturday mornings, 7:30-11 am Eastern, www.prayersurgenow.net, connect using 712-432-0075, code 6149782#. 
  • CAPITOL HILL PRAYER PARTNERS PRAYER CANOPY: Mon-Fri Evening, 7-8 pm Eastern, using 605-562-3140, code 290787#.  Subscribe to CHPP The Daily Brief, contact chpp1994@gmail.com.
  • THE TEN DAYS OF AWE, October 2-12: 10 DAYS ISRAEL PRAYER, October 3-12, 9-10 am Eastern AND 10 Days of Prayer Across America, October 2-12, 8-9 pm Eastern, click here, using 712-432-0075, code 6149782#.
  • NATIONAL DAY OF PRAYER, TRANSFORM USA, PRAYER CALIFORNIA CONF CALLS: Inviting the Body Christ to release "Heaven on Earth" across America and Jesus' Golden State. Click here for details including dates/times and call numbers/code.
  • 10 DAYS OF PRAYER CITY-WIDE GATHERINGS, October 2-12:  In approximately 30 cities/regions! Visit www.10days.net.
  • NATIONAL PRAYER ASSEMBLY (NPA) in Washington, DC, October 27-28:  For prayer leaders and intercessors seeking God's Face for deliverance and destiny of America! Click here.
  • PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION GUIDE: Request your free copy of Decision magazine’s 2016 Presidential Election Guide (while supplies last) from The Billy Graham Evangelistic Association, www.lp.billygraham.org/decision-magazine-2016-electoral-guide
May the Word of the Lord spoken to Israel in Isaiah 62:10 become reality in our individual hearts, within the Body of Christ, along every Interstate corridor, throughout our nation, and impact every person in this generation!

Pass through, pass through the gates!
Prepare the way for the people.
Build up, build up the highway!
Remove the stones.
Raise a banner for the nations.


No comments:

Post a Comment