DAILY PRAYER CALL OPPORTUNITIES
Daily Morning Prayer Campaign for America
Sunday-Friday, 8-9 am EST
Call 712-432-0075, code 6149782#, mute *6
For details, contact email@example.com
Prayer Surge NOW! National Conference Call
Every Saturday Morning since 2007, 7:30-11 am EST
24/7 National Strategic Prayer Call throughout
The First 100 Days of Trump Administration
For details, contact maureen@libertyprayern
Transform World USA Monthly Nat'l Conf Call
Mountain, Central, Eastern
March Focus: The Holy Spirit's P.U.R.E. Movement
in the Church of America (Matthew 5:8)
Call: 641-715-3655 Code: 530603# Mute: *6
Host: TC Kim, National Facilitator, Transform USA
Chairman: Dai Sup Han, National Facilitator, Prayer Surge NOW!
The following schedule/agenda is according Pacific Time Zone.
Please be sure to adjust to your time zone. Updated, March 1.
Roll Call, Welcome
- TC Kim, National Facilitator, Transform USA (7 min)
Opening Prayer Inviting the Holy Spirit, Sounding the Shofar, Song of Praise
- Maryal Boumann, PRAY CALIFORNIA (8 min)
Transform World Report
- Luis Bush, Global Facilitator, Transform World & 4/14 Window Movement (6 min)
Prayer for Luis
- Dallas Eggemeyer, Lightbearers International & 24/7 National Strategic Prayer (2 min)
Transform North America Report
- Mark Beliles, North America Facilitator, Transform World & America Transform Company (6 min)
Prayer for Mark
- Maureen Bravo, Liberty Prayer Network & 24/7 National Strategic Prayer (2 min)
Introduction to the Holy Spirit's P.U.R.E. Movement in the Church of America (Matthew 5:8)
- Dai Sup Han, Prayer Surge NOW! (4 min)
Holy Spirit & PRAYER in the Body of Christ
- Jason Hubbard, Light of the World Prayer Center (5 min)
- Colin Millar, Update on Ignition GACX Prayer Summit, Orlando, Florida, February 15-17, 2017 (5 min)
The Intercession: Outpouring of the Holy Spirit in Personal and Corporate PRAYER
- Ann Quest, Unity Quest, Time to Revive (2 min)
- Tim and Sandy Ravan, Global Connectors (2 min each)
- Gwen Bradley, National Day of Prayer, Southeastern States (2 min)
The Holy Spirit and UNITY in the Body of Christ
- Brian Alarid, Billy Graham Evangelistic Association (5 min)
- Virginia Chapman, Church Awakening, Washington State (5 min)
- Tom Victor, Transform World Houston, 4/14 Window Movement (5 min)
Intercession: Outpouring of the Holy Spirit for Authentic UNITY in the Body of Christ
- Jonathan Friz, 10 Days of Prayer, (2 min)
- Phil Eberhart, Resurrection Anglican Church, 10 Days Together, Metro Denver, CO (2 min)
- Barbara Romeo, The Cry Prayer Ministries (2 min)
- Carl Mosebach, Christian Educators Association International, Northern California (2 min)
The Holy Spirit and REPENTANCE in the Body of Christ
- Jeff Daly, National Day of Repentance (5 min)
- Allan Parker, The Justice Foundation (5 min)
Intercession: Outpouring of the Holy Spirit for Authentic REPENTANCE in the Body of Christ
- Bill Landers, Men for Nations West (2 min)
- Donna Matts, Abundant Life, Governor's Prayer Team, Virginia (2 min)
- Cheri Risch, Governors Prayer Team, National Day of Prayer, Central California (2 min)
- Brenda Wright, Wake Up Black America (2 min)
The Holy Spirit and EVANGELISM in the Body of Christ
- Melody Green, Last Days Ministries (5 min)
- Ivan Tuttle, Open Sky Ministry (5 min)
- Ivan Doxator, First Nations Counseling Ministries (5 min)
Intercession: Outpouring of the Holy Spirit for Authentic Evangelism in the Body of Christ
- Linda Doxator, First Nations Counseling Ministries (2 min)
- Bev Dennen, ASK Prayer Network, Capitol Hill Prayer Partner (2 min)
- Dai Sup Han, Prayer Surge NOW! (2 min)
- TC Kim, Transform USA (2 min)
Closing Prayer, Sounding of Shofar
- Maryal Boumann, PRAY CALIFORNIA (5 min)
The Holy Spirit's P.U.R.E. Movement
in the Church of America (Matthew 5:8)
The following devotional has been adapted from
10 Days of Prayer 2016 Daily Devotional, click here.
“Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
Blessed are those who mourn, for they will be comforted.
Blessed are the meek, for they will inherit the earth.
Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they will be filled.
Blessed are the merciful, for they will be shown mercy.
Blessed are the pure in heart, for they will see God.
Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God.
Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.”(The Beatitudes, Matthew 5:3-10, NIV)
As millions of others, I’ve mediated on these words many times and listened to several outstanding sermons on “The Beatitudes.” Blessed are the pure in heart, for they will see God (Matthew 5:8) has stood out in my reading of this incredible chapter for many years. Recently, I’ve focused on the word “pure” and thought of an acronym that describes what it means to be pure in heart as a way to help apply this verse to my life. I’ve found it helpful and hope that it may also inspire your walk with the Lord.
P = Prayer, meaning primarily to know the Father’s Presence and love of our Savior as Jesus spoke of in John 15:9. “As the Father loved Me, I also have loved you; abide in my love.”
U = Unity with the Lord and fellow members of the Body of Christ as Jesus prayed in John . “that they may all be one, as You, Father, are in Me and I in You; that they may be one in Us…”
R = Repentance as a life style in response to the Father’s kindness as Jesus admonished in John . “And Jesus said to her, ‘Neither do I condemn you; go and sin no more.’”
E = Evangelism of proclaiming and demonstrating the Gospel as Jesus commissioned us in John . “Peace to you! As the Father has sent Me, I also send you.”
During this critical season and beyond, let us encounter God’s Holy Presence with one another, forsake our dependency upon the kingdoms and systems of this world, and share the abundant life of Christ in us with the lost sheep all around us. Let us embrace Heaven’s revelation of the pure heart, see our God as He really is, and worship Him in spirit and in truth. The Holy Spirit in us is poised to guide our journey together of personal transformation that would lead the way of city-wide and even national/global transformation.
Blessed are the pure in heart, for they will heed the voice of the King of Israel and the Ancient of Days: Pass through, pass through the gates! Prepare the way for the people. Build up, build up the highway! Remove the stones. Raise a banner for the nations. (Isaiah 62:10, NIV)
Written by Dai Sup Han, National Facilitator, Prayer Surge NOW!, www.prayersurgenow.net
Edited by Jonathan Friz, Founder/Global Facilitator, 10 Days of Prayer, www.10days.net